5th Nordic Conference on Health Organization and Management
Copenhagen January 13-14, 2011
Aalborg University and Copenhagen Business School
You are hereby invited to submit a paper to the 5th Nordic Conference on Health Organization and Management in Copenhagen.
1) Organizing innovation in healthcare settings. Convenors: Birthe Dinesen, Aalborg University, and Susanne Waldorff, CBS.
2) Cooperation and coordination in health care. Convenors: Janne Seemann, Aalborg University, and nn.
3) Quality and performance in healthcare. Reforms, results and management: Convenors: Maria Blomgren, Uppsala University, and Morten Knudsen, CBS
4) Healthcare policy and healthcare reforms: Convenors: Haldor Byrkjeflot, Rokkan Sentret, and Karsten Vrangbæk, Danish Institute of Governmental Research.
5) Hybrid management and leadership in healthcare organizations. Convenor: Lars Erik Kjekshus, Oslo University.
6) Organizing and managing health prevention. Convenor: Nanna Mik-Meyer, CBS
Organizers: Associate Professor Janne Seemann (Aalborg University) and Associate Professor Peter Kjær (Copenhagen Business School). Contact Peter Kjær (
) for further information.
Keynote speakers: To be announced.
Submission and deadlines: To submit an abstract, go to www.nohr2011.cbs.dk. Deadline for submission of abstracts (1-2 pages) is November 1st. Deadline for submission of full papers is December 15th.
Conference fee: 1200 DKK, covers participation, coffee, lunches and conference dinner.
Time and place: The conference begins at 10 AM on January 13 and ends at 4 PM on January 14 - at the Department of Organization, Copenhagen Business School, Kilevej 14A, Frederiksberg.
Conference website: www.nohr2011.cbs.dk